Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating - Looking for a discreet guy to have fun with

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating - Looking for a discreet guy to have fun with

Message  Sheppart le Dim 24 Juil - 13:03

Victoria online dating - Need a ride or die guy My name is Norah BATISTE i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Tasmania dating Coffs Harbour dating singles in Rockingham free online dating dating usa single men I like to drink socially most of the time so u have to have a lot of energy to keep up with this gem. If u like good fun coversation and the element of suprise all the time then im ya girl. Nothing serious yet just some fun. Hope to hear from u sexy guys soon muah . I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other tgings a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am nto here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. Hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy I've been single for sometime so I'm not all that good w/ whatever you say to men. At this point someone nice, normal, TALL, outgoing, fun, smart, family guy, good looking, have all there teeth, and a gentlemen would be fine. I guess I'm just looking for a good old fashion guy. I'm not sure they still exist, but we'll see! Well I am looking for a man who has his head on straight. I don't want no dead beats sorry but I don't. I need someone who can keep a job and have a stable life. I am not really picky on lookks BUT if there is no physical attraction then I am sorry it won't work...just being honest. I am at a point in my life where it's time to get my sh*t together, soo i am pretty busy focusing on myself at the moment. However, I have needs and those needs would like to be pleased. i like to just hangout, watch movies...the music i listen to is a wide variety, punk rock, ra.p..i have a very open mind. And I like to try new things. I love to flirt, dance, tease and oh yes, have sex. I am looking for someone interested in an encounter to be fun for both of us and be able to hold his own in the bedroom. No guys that say all night and go in two minutes. I love oral and if you want it, you better also.

Sheppart
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut